TO SHARE LINA
Hi i am Lina, I´m 20 years and i am a language student, im going to tell you about me in the past.
When i was a child my family moved to Cali, my family is too big, I have 7 siblings and I was so happy. I played a lot with my cousins, i went to the river on the weekends with my family, my dad lived in another city but
he used to come with us during the holidays, in my primary i knew my first friends and i learned about friendships and new games like " SOLDADITO " or " YEIMI ", now i dont remenber a lot of that moments but in my mind i am sure those events made me the person who I became.
During elementary school I was very quiet, but for high school I had to change schools, and although I was a little sad, I later met those who are now my closest group of friends. I am a fairly extroverted person; I used to make friends easily. During the parties in the neighborhood where I lived, people used to gather in the street, make food and dance. My cousins, friends, and I played all the time; our favorite game was hide-and-seek. We also used to go to different places with my older sister and tried to exercise.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario