TO SHARE SANTIAGO
SANTIAGO
When I was a child I used to live on the farm with my family.In my childhood, i used to play in the field with my counsins, I used to always be in the mountains because I like the view. It used to be very hot and I would go to the river to cool off. Well, I also used to go on trips with my uncles to visit new farms.
When I was a child I used to live on the farm with my family.In my childhood, i used to play in the field with my counsins, I used to always be in the mountains because I like the view. It used to be very hot and I would go to the river to cool off. Well, I also used to go on trips with my uncles to visit new farms.
I used to help my dad with planting food, it also made me feel good, I used to go to school by bus and return home in the "chiva", I used to eat a lot of fruit from the farm

I like to practice music and I used to play the transverse flute in the school band. I was very good. I also used to go out with my family to the mall on weekends, and I also used to go to the movies almost every weekend.

I like to practice music and I used to play the transverse flute in the school band. I was very good. I also used to go out with my family to the mall on weekends, and I also used to go to the movies almost every weekend.
In my free time, I used to play a lot of online games, and I loved spending time with my friends from around the world. I used to make many friends online, and I loved the experience of talking to them. I also used to watch a lot of movies; my favorite movies were always fantasy and fiction, which I loved.
I used to be at home almost all the time because I loved spending time with my grandmother and my family. I used to go out onto the terrace and look at the sky and see the clouds. I spent a lot of time up there.



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario